WELCOME TO INNOVATION BLOG

Linggo, Disyembre 25, 2011

THE POWER WITHIN YOU

Despite being raised in a family that instilled fear in us everyday I have always known the power and much much more was within us. As I grew into adulthood & tried to make sense of all the craziness in my childhood I began to see miracles happening everywhere & I WAS POWERLESS TO STOP THOSE MIRACLES HAPPENING!

Like when I was 22 years old & I placed my hands on a work colleagues chest (who was my age I am now - in her 50's at the time) to relieve some intense pain she was having in her heart. We later found out her blood tests showed she had had a massive heart attack & should have been dead but all her heart tests showed she had the heart functioning of a 22 year old - my age at the time.

Or the time I drove my old car with black smoke pouring out the back of my car (I used to call it my Spiritual haze!!) through a police roadside check & not one of them saw me - not one of them & there was like 10 police cars & 20 policeman looking over cars they had pulled over. (I had been told to go another way but didn't listen to Spirit!!)

There were many car miracles that happened around that time because I only worked part time & worked the rest of the time as a  GATEKEEPER  & used to hang out in the HUGE cemetery across the road from where I lived assisting lost souls to go home. I didn't make or have a lot of money but GOD my life was a blast! And many miracles happened in that cemetery too.

A few years ago after the fires had come through the hills in Melbourne & nearly 200 people lost their life, there was reports on the news that a massive EARTH QUAKE was going to hit nearby & there had already been a number of tremors there........... When I checked with Spirit they told me it was because of all the grief that was being projected onto that area & Mother Earth was struggling................. Spirit then told me complete a new EARTH Chakra meditation they had just taught me a few weeks earlier & THEN TO TAKE THE GRIEF INTO THE CENTRE OF MOTHER EARTH & TRANSMUTE IT BACK TO LIGHT........................ Myself & a couple of Spiritual friends went out into the bush & did what Spirit asked................We never heard of the earth quake again.....................THAT IS HOW POWERFUL WE ALL ARE........ You all have so much power within you & we all do have the power to stop anything if we choose including earthquakes or natural disasters!!!  We just have to choose the LIGHT...... the war has been won & all we need to do is step up into THE LIGHT.

Likewise about 6 months ago Spirit asked me to start doing some MP3 recordings to assist people to integrate the HIGHER FREQUENCIES of LIGHT pouring into Mother Earth at this time.........I personally could not see how this was possible in a MP3 recording.............. so I procrastinated!!!  But as usual Spirit got their way as everything stopped until I began these recordings........... AND BOY HAS THERE BEEN CHALLENGES AS THE DARK SIDE HAS TRIED THEIR HEART OUT TO STOP THESE FROM GOING AHEAD......But as my American Indian friends say..... this is the very reason we must continue..........Because we are the ones we have been waiting for!!!

SO PLEASE EVERYONE........ if you need help integrating these HIGHER FREQUENCIES OF LIGHT............ PLEASE, PLEASE JOIN US ON THURSDAY NIGHTS where a bunch of powerful Spiritual beings come together to heal their Hearts, Body, Mind & Soul in a powerful, uplifting & joyous meditation......... This is not about fixing or healing anything.....these evenings are about raising your vibration so you can accommodate the higher frequencies of light pouring into Mother Earth so you can use them to do more GREAT WORK ON MOTHER EARTH..

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento

Search Blog